jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

New language assistant: Vladimir. Welcome to El Remolino!


Heya!
My name is Vladimir and I am ecstatic about becoming language assistant is such wonderful country as Spain, but even more ecstatic to work with such wonderful beings as kids.
I was born and raised in Belgrade, Serbia. For more than a decade I have lived, worked and studied in Miami Beach and New York City, earning bachelor’s degree in Spanish Language and masters degree in Corporate Communication.
My interest in Spanish brought me to Salamanca few years ago, where I had a chance to study for a semester and completely fall for Spain and it’s culture.
I have no credible professional experience with kids and education. But I do have countless hours, days and years of raising my two wonderful nieces. Thanks to them, I’ve earned incredible understanding about children and the patterns in which they think and communicate.
I am eager to learn and grow in this field with the rest of the team, and eager watch kids grow simultaneously in their direction. Afterall, they are the future of this world, and want the brightest one possible!
I am an active yogie proudly representing OM tribe from New York. Before yoga my first love was football, I was an active player for fifteen years before I decided to move in United States.   I’ll make sure that the kids learn that too! 😊
I also love hiking, skydiving, and of course traveling. “The core of humans’ spirit comes from new experiences.”
Once again, I have made a big shift and change in my life. And with all the smiles that I expect in the classroom, it could be my best change so far!
Namaste.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario