jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

ASHLEY, welcome back to our school!

Hi,
My name is Ashley and I am returning this year as a language assistant after a great year last
year at the school.
Hi,
My name is Ashley and I am returning this year as a language assistant after a great year last year at the school. 
Last year we worked on many projects and went on many great educational excursions and the children learnt a lot. 
I am looking forward to being able to help the students and the English team this year to achieving the goals laid out by the excellent teaching staff at the school and aid wherever necessary while making sure the pupils have great fun while learning English. With my extensive background in language learning and work with Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, Aspergers and the like I am looking forward to being a valuable member of the team  at the school once again. 
Last year I worked with 1, 3, 4 & 5 graders and am happy to be working with any age to be able to help the team and the children best.

Looking forward to another great year. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario