domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2019

ABBY, welcome to our School !

Hi! My name is Abby and I am from Colorado in the United States. I am so excited to be a language assistant at your school this year. A little bit about my background, I have my undergraduate degree in special education and recently received gradate degree in special education. I have always had passion for teaching diverse learners and have a handful of different experiences including volunteering, working, and teaching. I have two years of teaching experience teaching elementary students (primary, kindergarten through grade 5) with intellectual and cognitive disabilities. Through volunteering and another job, I have experience with individuals with disabilities ages’ birth to 21. I am a big believer in finding everyone’s strengths and celebrating all progress, even if it’s a small amount.  As far as hobbies and interests, I love traveling, hiking, biking, rollerblading, working out, and spending time with friends and family. I am looking forward to working in El Molar this school year, thank you for having me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario