lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

OLIVIA, welcome back to our school!

Hello everyone. My name is Olivia, I’m 21 from England.
This will be my second year at El Remolino. I’m very grateful to be working with the lovely students and staff again.
As well as working as an Auxiliar in El Remolino and a teacher in ‘Your English Station’ I have also worked in an English based summer camp as a councillor, taught private lessons to young learners in Salamanca, Spain, and taught horse riding to young children at home in England.   When I’m not at at El Remolino or ‘Your English Station’, I love to take pictures with my old fashioned camera, spend time with my friends in Madrid and travel.
Thank you to El Remolino school for welcoming me back for a second year, I can’t wait to have even more fun, and learn even more English with you. 😊

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario