domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2019

NEW LANGUAGE ASSISTANTS: SUZIE, welcome to EL REMOLINO !

Hello! I am Suzie, I am from the Philippines. I used to work as a Student Affairs Coordinator at a Foreign University. I handled all school events; academically,  social and charity events. During the weekends, I co-teach a Hawaiian dance class for kids and adults. I’m also part of a charity foundation as an event manager,  we organize free basketball and football training for kids with special needs.  Additionally, I tutor English and other subjects as part-time.I can say that I am skilled in communicating effectively with diverse people of various ages. I am very passionate about influencing kids/youth to pursue their full potential through learning. On my free time, I like to go on  beach trips to surf, read books and dance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario